Terms of Service
Read the Terms of Service and License Agreement for Blockit as well as our BlockitApp & Developer Agreements.
Find out more about what information we collect at Blockit, how we use it, and what control you have over your data.
Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur consectetur adipiscing elit labore et dolore magna veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae.
Aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum.
- Follow the Company Brand Guides
- Never use Company in the plural or possessive form
- Never use Company trademark generically in referring to the product
Specifically restricted uses
- Removing, distorting or altering any element of Company trademarks or branding
- Shortening, abbreviating, or using acronyms out of Company trademarks
- Combining your trademark or product name, visually or in text, with any Company trademark
- Indicating Company is endorsing or promoting your trademark or product
- Registering Company trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, or aliases
Company trademarks include the following list. The absence of any Company trademark, product name, service name, or any other name from this list does not waive Company intellectual property rights.
The Company logo and name is ® Registered in the Canada and The United States with registrations pending elsewhere. The ® Registered mark shall only be used in Canada and The United States until registrations are completed elsewhere.
For general inquiries please contact [email protected]